Rêve planétaire/Planetary dream1990
Rêver pour la Terre/Dreaming for the Earth
Le Monde onirique/The Dream world
Solstice dhiver/Winter solstice 1990
Nuit du 21 au 22 décembre
Night of the 21th to the 22st of december
Between 200 to 300 dreamers belonging to seven countries (United States, Mexico, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, and Switzerland) took part to this dream.
The american, mexican and european networks worked out separately a primary synthesis of the dreams. The dreams of the european network were summarized as objectively as possible and classified in 3 categories, depending on they were expressing :
an observation ot the planetary crisis,
a desire for a change,
or an element for a solution, thema of the induction.
The final planetary dream was elaborated in form of a synthesis of the proposed solutions to the planetary crisis, susceptible to give us hope and show the way for our survival.
The general orientations
Let us love the Earth
Gaïa, the Mother-earth.
In front of her suffering,
Let us act without waiting.
Let us depollute and regenerate
earth, water and air.
On our lucidity depends
the safeguard of our planet.
Earthmen, let us unify !
Without Earth, no living.
To overcome machinism,
let us learn to fly.
Instead of the uniform,
let us adopt diversity..
In other words
The survival of humanity depends on the safeguard of our planet...
- Safeguard that requires an urgent and priority implementation of an ecological policy on a planetary scale...
- an ecological policy which goes with the integration of Earthmen...
- an integration which is going through communication, sharing of wealth and disarmament.
- All that implies the predominance of human values over machinism...
- presupposing the emergence of an expanded consciousness...
Planetary dream 96
Alcheringa : home page